Saturday, September 02, 2006

illustation Friday "SAFE"


OK here's the story, Thursday evening when I was doing my man drawing in the living room, I decided to watch a show called Hauntings...any one how knows me, knows I don't do "scary" I mean I go thru nightmares, REALLY BAD ones and well you get the point. Well I saw not 1 but 2 episodes...needless to say by 10 o'clock I was scared to be alone.... I watched two hours of Who's line is it anyway..that didn't help..so I got my 26 pound cat Claude, got a book and crawled into bed with all the lights on.....till 2 in the morning.....and that's my story.

2 Comments:

Blogger Tami said...

This is perfect Donna!!! I love it, it looks like your room, well, except for the scarry ghost in the mirror!

11:38 PM  
Blogger Veedubya said...

This is really charming!

2:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home